Must have skills
Job description for Content Creator Manager at Mega Media Digipro
- Plan and schedule social media calendar content and create visual content for various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube)
- Create consistent and meaningful content across all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, increasing customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Develop a workable budget, media, content, and editorial plan, track new social media trends and hashtags.
- Develop creative image and video concepts, graphic design & promotional visuals for trending social media needs
- Work with the marketing team to strategize content ideas.
- Create, run and optimize social media ads: IG ads, TikTok ads, and YouTube ads
- Analytical analysis to measure campaign success.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Collect data on various social media platforms and generate weekly/monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, design, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as visual creator and copywriting
- Has worked in Agency/PH or similar field
- Passionate in creating creative, fresh, and engaging content.
- Professional bilingual proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Extraordinary design, editing and/or social media writing skills
- Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience
- Familiar with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.