Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description CONTENT CREATOR INTERN Thương Hiệu Thời Trang Leinné
- Work with Brand Team and Art Director to create media plans for Leinné campaigns
- Contact the press and the KOLs/Influencer/Public relations
- Write compelling and strategic subject lines
- Write content for digital marketing publications
- Write sensational, brand-appropriate descriptions for products.
- Provide content solutions that follow brand standards and solve communication objectives creatively
- Write content for brand presentations, including press releases and sponsorship.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Skills in writing English well (formal & informal). Any additional language (French / Japanese) is a plus.
- Have excellent imagination. Ability to create content that evokes the emotions of the reader, provides surprising information as well as delivers the marketing objectives and stays true to brand’s identity.
- The ability to catch the main ideas quickly in communication
- Excellent skill for content research and selection, knowledge for blogs and trends are obligatory.
- Good knowledge of re-inventing and adapting content for various channels and prints.
- Basic design skills is a plus: create pdf files including images and text with drag and drop tools
- Ability to work voluntarily and independently
- Experience in similar jobs/projects is a plus
- Students majoring in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment
- Promotion opportunities every 6 months
- Every year, outside of holidays/Tet, there are 15 extra holidays arranged depending on the work
- Reward for good contributions
- Practice regular skills
- Opportunity to own shares in the company
- Enjoy shopping deals exclusively for employees