Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content Creator Intern (Food King) Night Owl Cinematics
- Producing social media content such as photos and videos on various social media platforms for Food King.
- Actively engage with Food King’s audience via interactive content such as polls, as well as replying to comments and DMs.
- N.O.C Culture, N.O.C Work Environment Well, we are seriously fun but at the same time… crazy serious Social Media Fiend Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital content marketing
- Street Fighter Thrive as a strong individual - lead and be a team player in a rigorous and fluid environment. Know your art of the deal; handle clients and be a good negotiator. And sometimes… you just have to kick some ass! Handle your N.O.C team to get the best out of everyone.
- Steady (lah) Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
- Create Different Bridge creative and technical conversations - we need a leftie and rightie (brain)
- Closer. Tenacious, agile, goal-orientated. Be self-driven to succeed and always up for a challenge! Being able to start is great, but closing and finishing strong is most important.
- Familiar with social media trends.
- Ability to produce creative short-form digital content using camera equipment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently and as a team player.
- Have an eye for aesthetics and detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro).
- Possess a positive ‘can-do, will-do’ attitude, and is open to receiving constructive criticisms to improve the quality of work.
- Working hours are 11am to 7pm, Mondays to Fridays. Saturday 11am to 4pm, and some weekends / PH will be burned for shoots.
- You need to be okay with animals such as cats and dogs because we allow pets to be brought to the office.