Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content Creative WEALLNET
- Social Media Strategy - ideate and execute operational social media strategy, build up community on networks
- Content Creation - craft copy and utilize design tools such as Adobe CS and PPT to produce assets and pitch materials including presentations and podcast shows
- Marketing Campaign Success - conduct analysis on KPI metrics
- At least 2-5 years of experience managing strategy for social media accounts
- Hands-on skills in creating and producing content
- In love with social media, news, digital communication, e-commerce and payment WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Local, international & friendly working environment with professional experts, honest and opened-minded colleagues that make you the most creative power!
- Many opportunities for professional and personal growth by being approached with latest technologies and visionary within our company’s cultures!
- Salary mapping with performance and productivity; Review semi-annually by company.
- The 13th salary, company trip and other attractive HR benefits.
- Technical skills & mindset cross-work will improve your tech knowledges.
- Socialize interactions sponsored by company for health improvement, teamwork. CHANCE TO BECOME HIGH VALUE CONTRIBUTOR:
- You will be trained for sub language/skills where you will be master of at least two or more technical/soft skills.
- You have many chances to join seminars, events and network inside/outside company.
- You will be higher value contributor with stable career on dynamic promotion & job opportunities.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events