Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content & Social Media Intern Moutar
About our believes:
- We live in an era where doing good and doing business aren't mutually exclusive ☯️. We have an inclusive DNA and care about being eco-friendly.
- We believe in the power of ethical Gen-Z customers💁🏽♀️ Trying to have a positive impact on the environment through their everyday actions. They have awareness of the importance and willingness to act for a sustainable future.
- One of the greatest forces is the desire of every single human being to have a better life for themselves, their kids and family. This is fueled by faith and believe 🙏🏽 We will inspire and create opportunities on a local level.
- Always move with focus and courage, not afraid to take actions and experiment. Have fun while doing it!🤠
- The power of diverse individual thoughts together. It's a team performance build on individual strengths 💪🏽 Diversity and inclusion will prosper.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence.
- Initiate community-focus plan. Assist community development through the use of different mediums.
- Generate the copywriting and visuals for social media contents.
- Create shareable content that upholds our brand image, tone of voice and stylistic guidelines. Appropriate for specific platforms to drive traffic and customer engagement.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns, track their success, measure, and analyze all initiatives.
- Coordinate logistics and details for event marketing
- Manage and update company database, crm systems, data from campaigns
- In your 6th semester or recently graduated with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Previous internship experience in a company (startup is nice to have).
- Proven interest in environmental issues.
- Digitally savvy with knowledge in the (green) tech industry
- You obsess over the details — caring deeply about handcrafting high quality experiences.
- You are a curious rebel — highly motivated self-starter who’s eager to learn
- Able to multi-task and work independently with high level of responsibility to complete tasks in a timely manner. Take ownership over your work
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Paid unlimited leave
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events