Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Content and Digital Marketing Specialist Coachvantage
- Conduct research to gain an in-depth understanding of all customer personas
- Conduct research on topic trends and consumer’s thoughts
- Craft content pillars and lead communications, ads and brand awareness campaigns
- Write engaging short and long form blog posts, articles and white papers
- Create posts for social media channels that link in to the posts/articles
- Plan the editorial calendar and proposition of content
- Oversee the writing tone and style guide for all content
- Develop content governance guidelines and ensure they are met
- Ensure that the content strategy achieves the business objectives
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- You are extremely comfortable speaking to your audience, conducting interviews and even hosting podcasts
- You have a natural flair and a passion for writing articles with well-researched content that provides valuable knowledge, good humour where it's appropriate and engaging content that keeps your readers coming back for more
- You possess sound knowledge of SEO principles and understand how keywords, meta tags and headers are use to rank well on Google
- You are familiar with using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, UberSuggest, etc to monitor SEO performance and perform keyword research
- Bonus skill: you possess a creative flair and can easily match images and design concepts that boost the attractiveness of your posts and articles
- You have at a minimum a Diploma in Communications / Marketing or at least 2 years of writing experience with proven performance (ranking in page one on Google)
Why Join Us?
- Positivity! We believe in what we do and in the value we bring to our customers.
- Respect. We respect each other's viewpoints and diversity.
- Grit. We put 100% effort and resolve in everything we do.
- Fun. We cherish family, friendships and life experiences.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits