Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Construction Coordinator at PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Represent Bobobox in a professional manner at all times.
- Liaise with Architect Division to get DED as basis of Owner Estimation Creation
- Liaise with Estimator MEPAC to ensure the Owner Estimation align with Project Budget
- Liaise with Finance Division the Owner Estimation align with Project Budget
- Review Construction Vendor Project Timeline to ensure align with Owner Estimation Timeline
- Work with the project team in the design and planning of projects ensuring quality, timely, and cost-effective construction.
- Study to fully understand contract drawings, shop drawings, specifications and quality assurance programs to ensure compliance with design criteria for construction purposes.
- Ensure that proper oversight and documentation is provided for authorized additional work performed by subcontractors in preparation for submission to the appropriate party.
- Complete field records as assigned (i.e. daily reports, weekly job visit reports, safety reports, test results, job schedules, quality assurance reports, etc.)
- Track material procurement and delivery dates until materials are delivered to the field.
- Ensure communication with the project superintendents to understand project priority and flow.
- Monitor construction activities and recommend or take corrective action to ensure that quality standards are met in line with quality assurance programs.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or related discipline is preferred.
- One year construction related experience is required.
- Experience in hotel construction is preferred.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field and/or completed construction internship with Major Hotel company may be considered in lieu of industry experience.
- Ability to receive direction and effectively implement in the field.
- Ability to work independently; self-starting and driven.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
- Knowledge of the design-build process.
- Strong attention to detail with superior analytical aptitude.
- Must be proactive, flexible, responsible and resourceful with strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to gain skills through superintendent team mentoring to accomplish planning and scheduling.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to work based in Project Placement