This job post is managed by
Job description for Community Partnership Assistant at Guide Dogs Singapore Limited
- Self-motivated, keen to learn, mature and effective team player with initiative
- Ability to do independent research and analysis
- Good writing, interpersonal / communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Resourceful, organised and meticulous
- Students currently pursuing a Degree / Diploma in Marketing/Communications or related disciplines in Universities / Polytechnics are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work on occasional weekends and evenings
- Able to do an internship for minimum 4-6 months.
- Assist the team to prospect, raise funds and conduct public outreach, plan and organise the company's community events and social media activities
- Craft website content and eDM communications to donors / stakeholders with content copywriting, simple layout design via MailChimp
- Support the team with administrative duties for outreach to donors, clients, partners, volunteers and government agencies with the aim to meet the company's mission and objectives
- Proficiency in artwork design / keen eye for design is preferred for artwork creation and adaptation