Must have skills
Job description for Community Manager at RealVantage
- Serve as a point of contact for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams.
- Foster and strengthen new relationships with key influencers within the community.
- Monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Generate comprehensive reports on overall community sentiment and notable trends and provide meaningful feedback.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant professional/industry experience would be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience with social media management with experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills along with the ability to use discretion and good judgment.
- The merits of real estate as an alternative investment asset class are well-proven – from wealth preservation, inflation hedging, returns generation, providing a source of consistent passive income stream, to diversification
- Yet direct investment in real estate has largely remained a domain confined to high net worth or institutional investors
- The average investors have unfortunately not been able to enjoy the full benefits of direct real estate investment