Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Community Manager Automata Network
- Events and Hackathons: Plan and run a regular event schedule for developer and non-technical communities, including meetups, workshops, conferences, hackathons.
- Regional communities: Manage and grow a healthy community across our social channels and geographies including Discord, Reddit and Telegram.
- Ambassador Program: Build and nurture a community advocate program and related campaign to build brand passion and awareness for Automata
- Relationship building: Be the main point of contact and build strong 1:1 relationships with key stakeholders and contributors to advocate for the Automata brand
- Strategy and optimization: Monitor, measure, and report on the success of community growth and engagement metrics
- Proven experience working in crypto community building and management
- Experience with community chat platforms and channels (Discord, Reddit, forums…)
- Experience creating and leading community initiatives like AMAs, ambassador programs, advocacy programs, etc.
- Familiarity with the decentralized technology space, as well as open source communities (or at least a strong interest!)
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken. Other languages are a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation with crypto incentives
- Flexible working hours and casual work attire