Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Curate, create, and execute programming tactics & strategy for Spenmo on Clubhouse. You’re a builder who likes operationalizing projects -- you’ll be doing everything from booking guests and developing compelling conversation starters for hosts, to building the content calendar for the firm’s overall Clubhouse presence.
- Experiment, test, and iterate. You are an innovator who is always the first among your friends to try new technology, you’re fascinated by the mechanics behind how new things grow, and you are eager to try new and innovative programming on a new medium.
- Build and maintain valuable relationships. You love connecting with people, are naturally curious, and find joy in bringing people together and facilitating conversations among others.
- Learn about and help demystify new ideas. You are open minded and are excited to learn about new technologies, trends, company building, and news -- and how it all fits together into software eating the world.
- You have experience producing content, whether across mediums or specializing in one type, and naturally spend time on social channels or explore new tools. Share with us how you think your expertise is transferable, even though your skills will be applied to an entirely new platform. If you are a strong storyteller -- whether with audio, video, or written -- you will thrive.
- You’re naturally organized with strong project management and prioritization skills. You can bring order to chaos. Ideally, you will have a diverse portfolio of projects and you quickly learn from each new show and episode about what works, what doesn’t, and what to try next -- without being overly rigid about process.
- Ability to bring people together directly or indirectly. In past times, you were the person who pulled off the best dinner parties or supported great hosts in doing so. You know how to curate guests, connect complementary personalities, and narratives to create resonant, inclusive conversations.
- Passion for new ideas, new technology, and storytelling. As a fintech firm, we take the longview of technology. We expect you to be open to and excited about new tech and new ideas -- and eager to figure out how to build on those new ideas and grow.
- Self-starter who is resilient through change, with strong ability to context-shift, learn, and drive meaningful results
- High EQ and collaborates well with many personality types and conflicting opinions, while still bringing clarity and direction through it all; able to persuade, influence, build trust, and get things done at the executive level and working with a diverse collection of partners and resources
- Strong partnership skills - we are connectors at our core and find joy in building trusted connections within the firm, within our portfolio, and with the industries in which we operate
- We do only first class business and only in a first class way
- We take a long view of relationships, because we are in the relationship business
- We believe in the future and bet the firm that way
- We are all different, we recognize that, and we win
- We celebrate the good times
- We do it for the team
- We play to win