Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SOUTHEAST ASIA, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for Commercial Infocell Supervisor at ANHEUSER-BUSCH INBEV SOUTHEAST ASIA
- Operating as the single source of truth of all routine commercial reporting information for Vietnam and SEAs, the Commercial Infocell Supervisor will maintain and develop new commercial reports deliver business analysis to various stakeholders to track and monitor the business targets.
- Assist Reporting and Performance Manager to provide visibility report to senior management decision making and be responsible for routines/ad-hoc of the business cycle.
- Work smoothly and seamlessly with other teams to serve the common purpose of Division
- Build trust and maintain a culture that supports collaboration, outstanding customer service, integrity, continuous improvement, and striving for excellent performance through daily activities
- Provide outstanding support to business partners at all levels
- To ensure customer satisfaction by effectively communicating and helping to meet the customer’s needs and serve as the escalation point for customers
- Collect and consolidate commercial and financial data for the entire scope of Vietnam and SEAs
- Develop data automation process and prepare commercial/financial management reports and analysis
- Collect and consolidate volume to net revenue data from different sources, working with BU PPM to ensure that daily/weekly/monthly data are available on a timely basis for reporting and analysis requirements
- Perform mark-up calculation to ensure inter-company transactions are recorded correctly
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and implementation of solutions for commercial/financial related function
- Understand customer reporting demand to develop suitable reports for decision making
- Communicate with customers in terms of process change and deliver feedback on time
- Assist the Reporting and Performance Manager in the delivery of the best service and create visible value for the clients
- Good ability to handle extensive database, strong Excel, Powerpoint and analysis skills
- Result oriented and service mindset
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with key customers and business contacts
- Good communication and change/project management skills
- Sufficient English communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of consumer product commercial processes is a plus
- Working exposure in an MNC company is preferable