Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description CMS Developer (2 month contract) Bloom Global Marketing
- Responsible for front-end development and theming, formulate an effective, responsive design using CMS such as WordPress and Shopify.
- Wireframe and mockup review to catch potential issues before site build begins .
- Customize the HTML, CSS and JQuery inside the CMS platforms.
- Maintain active client websites including content, graphics, hosting migrations and CMS updates.
- Meet with stakeholders to conceptualize and develop interactive content, generate concepts, gather information and create Web content based on product and customer needs.
- Research and remain informed of new technologies and development tools.
- Read others' code and learning new things. There will be a lot of new things to learn here regardless of your experience.
- Collaborate with team members and team lead to prioritize project tickets and meet deadlines for review and deployment.
- Staying on top of current front-end best practices.
- Years of experience in CMS development using Wordpress, Shopify, Wix etc.
- Experienced with integrated must-haves plugins, i.e slider, custom fields, on multi platforms.
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Good understanding of Git is preferable.
- Good understanding of SEO & SEM. Or other analytic things inside the internet.
- Ability to take on a project and complete it independently with minimal oversight.
- Have an experience of web design, UI/UX and understanding how to implement the design into the actual website.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options