Job description for Client Account Management Intern at Hydrax
Hydra X provides regulatory-compliant, enterprise-ready solutions to prepare institutional clients for the future of finance. We seek to bridge the transition to a tokenised capital markets ecosystem by offering asset-agnostic solutions which allow interoperability between traditional and digital assets. Our clients include exchanges, banks, brokerages, and other financial institutions.
We are looking for a driven individual to join us as a Client Account Management intern. This internship may be full-time or part-time. Interns will have a good exposure to both product and financial industry knowledge, and will benefit from being at the forefront of traditional financial institutions’ transition to blockchain technology.
- Assist our Client Account Managers to manage client relationships, ensuring that clients’ product requirements are met
- Work alongside product development teams and other internal stakeholders to drive success for the usage of the company’s product and solutions
- Work with product delivery teams to ensure deliverables are delivered on time and within scope
- Relevant degree or areas of studies: Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Business
- Experience and interest in Fintech software development, blockchain and financial services
- Independent and results-driven mindset
- Strong organisational skills, able to meet tight deadlines and produce work with quick turnaround
Please indicate your internship availabilities in your resume. If you are a student pass holder, please ensure you have met the requirements to work in Singapore as set out by the Ministry of Manpower.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
HydraX is a Singapore-headquartered financial technology company that is focused on building next-generation technological solutions for the financial industry. We leverage the blockchain and technology to facilitate the trading of digital assets, spanning price discovery, trading, clearing and the settlement of both digital and traditional asset classes.
Our unique trading platform aims to create a predominant point of access platform that gives access to multiple asset classes and brings uniformity to the user trading experience; and provides a comprehensive, end to end service – from pre-trade to post-trade, exchange-based trading to OTC and portfolio management.
Office address11 Collyer Quay