Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Taking full ownership in the design and development, management, implementation and roll out of applications.
- Providing guidance to ensure the overall architecture and solutions are very well designed for the long-term while also driving a pragmatic approach to deliver results in phases that is aligned with business value.
- Managing System performance optimization, leading fix technological problems, continue to improve the system environment in large scale distributed systems.
- Managing the software development team (15 members). This includes recruitment, assigning of work to performance review.
- Partnering closely with the product manager, to plan and execute complex technical projects while recommending engineering best practices and assessing feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements.
- Participating proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices.
- Researching and implementing new technologies which may potentially increase the company's competitive advantage.
- Proven track-record in software architecture design - a demonstrated track record of product development.
- State of art, best practice experience in most preferably complex / high-tech driven business.
- At least 5 years of technical experience, with good track record in delivering complex projects that require ops-tech integration and the management of diverse stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of software development experience, with good track record in delivering complex projects that require ops-tech integration and the management of diverse stakeholders.
- Proven track record in directly managing a local and offshore team will be highly preferred.
- Passion for technology and the acumen to recognise technologies appropriate for adoption in different business domains.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, creative decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically the ability to relate to and communicate effectively with IT/engineering professionals, business functions owners and senior management.
- Background in Electrical & Electronics/Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Applicants with Startup experience is a major plus point.