Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Chief of Staff to CEO (The job I thought I signed up for when I joined management consulting) at Doyobi
- Working closely with founders to identify and coordinate on strategic business priorities to improve overall group performance
- Providing administrative, analytical, and project management support for a variety of group initiatives (Strategy, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Sales, Investor Relations)
- Leading cross-functional special projects across multiple departments to drive operational improvement and to ensure alignment with overall business goals and objectives
- Building relationships and establishing communication channels with all employees, being a liaison for project updates, employee well-being, proposals, and planning
- Support the CEO in all inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Learn A LOT about the startup world (CEO has been investing in early stage startups for 10 years)
- Analytical and detail-oriented: Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, having the ability to both focus on the details and zoom out to see the big picture. Strong financial modelling, slide creation, and SQL skills are a plus.
- Teamplayer and communicator: Strong written and verbal communication skills, and able to work with a cross-functional, multi-country team from diverse backgrounds
- Strong project management skills: Ability to prioritize time spent across different projects, and comfortable with the ambiguity in a dynamic, fast growing environment
- Patient and curious: We are looking for patient, coachable individuals who are excitable about the opportunity to work on new projects and initiatives
- Embodies our values: We are looking for humble, hungry, and mission-driven individuals