Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Call Center Team Leader Incall Systems Pte Ltd
- Responsible for day to day operations, training and management of different teams to achieve targeted Service Levels.
- Conducts regular transaction monitoring and call reviews for the purposes of quality assurance, coaching and training.
- Ensures that follow-up actions are in place to address any gaps in staff competency and weaknesses.
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports and other documentation as required.
- To do the planning, forecasting, implementing and monitoring.
- Ensures all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Other ad hoc duties as required by supervisor/manager
- Minimum Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a call centre or telemarketing environment
- Prior experience in outbound calls such as Lead Generation, Seminar Registration, Data Profiling and Verification, etc.
- Must possess excellent sales, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Positive and able to drive team to achieve targeted Service Levels.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Excel is essential
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in handling clients’ calls, possess excellent customer service and be Customer-focused and resourceful
- Able to work well in a team and under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Aggressive, energetic, motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits