Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Calibration Engineer / Technician Ems Metrology Pte Ltd
- Receive incoming equipment for calibration and monitor outgoing equipment on a daily basis.
- Perform calibration, inspection and troubleshooting of incoming equipment, including but not limited to dimensional, mechanical, electrical, temperature sensing components or devices, according to clients’ specifications using in-house instruments
- Ensure calibration worksheets and certificates are completed not only on schedule and accurately, but also done so in compliance with any applicable standards.
- Maintain the condition and accuracy of in-house master instruments in accordance with ISO specifications.
- Administer corrective actions to defects found on equipment and ensure proper reporting to relevant parties
- Work closely with the calibration head in improving calibration processes and quality control measures, as well as implementing good practices designed to improve calibration accuracy and/or efficiency, for the purpose of ISO certification audits
- Perform general housekeeping duties to maintain the condition of the laboratory
- At least ‘O’ or ‘N’ level pass, or any equivalent.
- Although no prior working experience in calibration is required, candidates with a NITEC, higher NITEC or technical diploma in precision engineering and/or qualifications in other metrology-related fields such as calibration, measurement, equipment testing, etc. will be considered more favourably.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a lab environment
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice
- Applicants with a class 3 driver’s license will be considered more favourably.
- Free food and beverages
- Team building events