Company prefers not to disclose
3 - 5 years of experience
Job description for Business Development at Transfez
Transfez - Business Development
Transfez is building a fair financial service for the borderless people. Our mission is to help our customers and communities in which we operate to have easy access to fair financial service, empower them to have control, and eventually improve their financial wellness.
Since our founding more than two years ago, we have rapidly grown to become a key player in the cross-border payment sector in Indonesia. In addition to our cross-border payment services, we now offer a range of financial products and services designed for both individuals and businesses. Our product offerings have experienced significant growth, and we are constantly expanding and improving our offerings to better serve our customers. We are regulated by Bank Indonesia in Indonesia, and are expanding our operations into other jurisdictions. We are also backed by some of the region's most prominent investors.
As our product offerings have expanded, we are also expanding our team to match our own growth. We are looking for team players who are passionate about creating solutions for our customers and communities. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
- End to end ownership of identifying, creating, developing, negotiating and closing high-value opportunities to clients
- Manage the lead cycle from prospecting and calling leads, qualifying to monitor the client
- Generate sales from new and existing clients to achieve the sales target
- Hunt new clients and diversify product in existing clients
- Understand client’s pain points and needs, and come up with solutions that are beneficial to both the client and the company
- Develop effective strategy in order to meet company target
- Foresee and track key account metrics (e.g sales results and forecast)
- Report lead cycle in monthly basis, weekly basis
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve and optimize lead management
- Establish and keep close relationships with clients and partners
- Market research : Area potential business cluster mapping, potential SMEs, competitor activity, market researched or surveyed both online and offline
- Sales operations: acquire and on board business users by maintaining a healthy pipeline of leads, and by developing and taking care of professional relationships.
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with our local partners, and to ensure economic sustainability and mutual growth of the partnership
- Minimum of 3 years of progressively increased responsibility in B2B/ Sales, preferably in Fintech industry
- Demonstrate strong sales skills: persuasive communication, lobby, negotiation, and persistence
- Strategic thinker, creative mindset, and strong business acumen
- Experience with creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Fearless and a ruthless focus on execution
- Able to manage relationships with all levels of the partner community
- Full professional proficiency in English and Bahasa, both verbally and written.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
- Number driven worker who is motivated and challenged by sales target
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
Transfez is built on one simple idea: Behind every transfer, there’s a dream worth pursuing.
Now, we are building a fair financial service for the borderless people. Our mission is to help our customers and communities in which we operate to have easy access to fair financial service, empower them to have control, and eventually improve their financial wellness.
Our journey has just started. And we chose to start in Indonesia, our home. We will not stop until we can give greater impact to more borderless people who are fighting to have a better life out there, far from their family or home.
Office addressPT. Indo Koala Remittance Prudential Centre Lantai 22, Kota Kasablanka Jl. Casablanca Raya Kav 88. Jakarta Selatan 12870
Similar jobs for you
Other Jobs from Transfez