Must have skills
Job description for Business Development Support at Lingotalk
- Helping Business Development team to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and user retention target.
- Drive business growth measured by newly-acquired users and growing retention rate month-to-month.
- Strategize new customer acquisition models on the focused market segment.
- Create, control, and monitor team to acquire and convert potential partners.
- Collaborate with the business unit team and other departments to work together in meeting the company's goals and steady growth.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed
- A final-year university student or a fresh graduate with internship experience, preferably Business Development/Sales related role
- Preferably from top universities in Indonesia or overseas graduates.
- Plus point for those with working experience in high-growth Ed-Tech startups or companies.
- Able to work at Bandung
- Excellent communication skill
- Proactive and possess can-do attitude