Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Development Supervisor Jetcommerce
- Manage Cost, Budget, and Forecast of department;
- Conduct the market research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Develop a growth strategy, focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Be responsible of KPI target, achievement; finding new brand/customer
- Support data requests from others and also need you find the business problem by yourself analysis.
- Identifies, evaluates, and pursues business opportunities with partners or potential costumers
- Coordinates and negotiates with other departments to implement marketing initiatives
- Develop services by analyzing and resolving costumer problems
- Conduct regular review and market research to establish Business Development strategy
- Perform related administrative support (sales pipeline, report, proposal, quotation, and business presentation)
- Align with departments related to discuss brand’s inquiry
- Min. Bachelor degree in Economics, Management, or similar background
- Data analysis and strong interpretation skills, familiar with the e-commerce marketing model.
- At least 3 years of working experience as business development required for this position
- Have business development experience, business negotiation experience and good communication experience, strong execution skills
- Max. 35 years old.
- Willing to work in a very collaborative environment and under pressure in a time-constrained environment and work with different teams.
- Requred Langeuage: Fluent in English, Mandarin will be a plus.
- Able to work with Microsoft office, excel and PPT.
- Having an innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations