Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Manages the planning, development, execution and promotes the sales campaigns of projects, products and services of The KPI Institute through all communication channels;
- Builds, develops, maintains and manages a strong networking with key stakeholders to further increase the impact of the sales campaigns;
- Establishes, develops and sustains business relationships with current and potential customers to generate leads for the organization’s products/services;
- Contacts prospective customers to present the benefits of enterprise sales accounts and converts them in loyal customers;
- Identifies leads for developing prospective customers and determines their potential;
- Generates sales activities that will lead to the growth of the customer data base;
- Assures continuous communication on LinkedIn Groups and other professional web based communities on performance management related topics promoting The KPI Institute offering;
- Hold a university degree preferably in business, sales or other similar disciplines;
- Have a minimum of one-year experience with sales;
- Have excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
- Be passionate about talking to people;
- Be results oriented;
- Have excellent English skills.