Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Expand our network of hiring partners. That is employers from all industries looking to hire our graduates, with a focus on tech companies and startups
- Acquire new clients that need support on their digital marketing activities, by means of our internal marketing agency
- Source new part-time instructors who will be teaching at RevoU, across a variety of subjects (starting with digital marketing)
- Maintain the best possible relationship with both our network of hiring partners and clients by means of top class account management
- Articulate & persuasive communicator: we will have a great time brainstorming together about all the creative partnership opportunities available, but someone will have to speak with our partners, convince them to work with us and seal the deal ;)
- Pre-existing network: the more connections you already have in the HR and tech space, at a senior level, the easier your job will be, especially at the beginning
- Plain smart: looking for both street smartness + creativity, combined with strong analytical thinking. We are innovating in a very complex field with a very ambitious vision. Can’t pull it off without the smartest people on-board.
- Ability to get sh*t done: You will enjoy delegating tasks to your team of 50+ biz dev & partnership people in a few years. For now, you will need to get your hands extremely dirty and get sh*t done, at a very high level of intensity and quality. Owning the entire process from start to finish.
- Tenacious & relentless: Some discussions will take some time to close and most of the times you will have to keep knocking at a door over and over until someone finally answers you. It will get easier over time, but at the beginning it will be tough. Be ready.
- Structured & pragmatic, with the ability of keeping big picture in mind: you will need to prioritize what is important, optimize for it (80:20 rule), and get the deal done. Without optimizing for little things that won’t matter much
- Ability to understand our partners and the market needs: not only you will need to understand what our partners truly want but you will also be expected to synthesize the market intel collected into actionable inputs for the rest of the team
- Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing our students succeeding: we want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people
- we deeply value employee appreciation and we are going the extra mile to make everyone’s work feel appreciated and valuable
- we are creating a culture of transparency and radical, caring feedback. That is, of radical candor, keep a zero-tolerance for bad management, making coaching and mentoring one of our fundamental value, not only towards our students but also towards our employees. For a more in-depth view of the type of organization we are building, you can read some of our Founder’s thoughts on these topics
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage