This job post is managed by
Job description for Business Development Manager at TIX ID
- Engaging in partnership with Attraction and Entertainment with the purposes of leveraging those engagements to promote and market their product with TIX ID services.
- Driving business growth within a company by developing network of contacts to attract new partners, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue.
- Develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all solutions areas.
- Responsible for adding value to a company by extending accounts to company partners. Relationships with partners and remain well managed and mutually beneficial.
- Execute business plans and deliver it into TIX ID content management system and analyst its results (end to end process).
- Have experience in attraction and entertainment offering is a must
- Capable to research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Have experience in development plans and forecasting sales targets and growth projections.
- Capable to identify market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels.
- Have experience in building positive relationships, both existing and potential clients.