Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for Business Development - KOL at PT MeToo Beauty International
- Engage in ideation/formation of campaign in generating and keeping up with KOL/influencers.
- Help to coordinate with client for the campaign brief.
- Choose, manage, schedule meeting and remind on each KOL to deliver the campaign on time.
- Oversee the KOL performance.
- Manage the contract and dealing for each KOL.
- Coordinate with influencers & content to ensure that their work meets company standards.
- Maintain relationships with partner & KOL.
- Maintain all of the administrative documents including payment, contract, document filing and the data tracking.
- Possess English Language (Speak, Write, Read), Prefer can speak Mandarin Language
- Rich Influencers resources preferred
- Experience with online store is preferred
- Have experience working as influencer management or KOL Management Media, and Content Creator/ handling KOL/Talents/Influencer at least 1 years. (Fresh Graduated Welcome)
- Familiar with social media, such as TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Have a strong communication, fast response, and negotiating skills.
- Up-to-date with social media trends and understanding audience segments
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments.