Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Developer Intern Wilhelmsen Ships Service (S) Pte Ltd
- Able to commit for at least 6 months of internship period from Jan to Jun 2022.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level in business, engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant previous experience, preferably in management consulting, investment banking or private equity.
- High intellectual curiosity and a willingness to constantly challenge the status quo.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent structural and organization skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and go the extra mile when required.
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work with international and diverse groups of individuals and styles.
- Identify new business development and commercial opportunities.
- Take on Project Manager role for selected new development initiatives.
- Drive continuous development of the organization’s long-term strategic focus.
- Engage in external growth activities and support end-to-end M&A processes.
- Support definition and enforcement of global pricing strategy.
- Investigate new ways to use technology and help establish tactical or strategic measures for new offers and services towards the market.
- Conduct in-depth research and engage with our network to support business strategies and identify trends across key business drivers.
- Be an ambassador for data-driven decision making.
- Medical coverage