Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Business Analyst Ogya Tekno Nusantara
- Define business analysis requirements.
- Create system or apps design, document and maintain system process.
- Create Mock Up Design (Ex. Using Ms. Visio, etc).
- Coordinate with Developers, Programmers, related to user requirement
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance (QA) related business rules with System testing and Implementation
- Create Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Create Technical Specification Document (TSD).
- Join user Acceptance Testing (UAT) with user/client
- Minimal Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or other relevants majors
- Minimum 3 years of experiences.
- Understanding of SDLC and its methodologies and agile method is a point
- Ability to discuss and define user requirements with the customer
- Understand and design complex business processes
- Experience with BPMN modelling
- Familiar with Business Requirement Document, Software Requirement Specification, Technical Design Document, Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Familiar with mockup design tools eg. Balsamiq, Adobe XD, etc.
- Familiar with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills in English.