Job description for Budget Cost Controller at Famous Allstars
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Liaise with the project team to understand key areas of concern regarding the project controls, stay connected to the physical progress onsite and continue to ongoing development of the project controls procedures
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide analysis for cost minimzation process and business process improvement.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare regular reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Provide management with reports that specify and compare factors that affect prices and profitability of products or services.
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and any related majors. Any related trainings and certifications will be a plus
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in media or agency industry.
- Technically strong in project cost analysis, planning, scheduling and reporting
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills