Less than a year of experience
Job description for Brand Marketing Intern at Metta Marketing
· Monitor market and consumer trends
· Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities
· Analyze and report on brand performance
· Perform brand marketing tasks as assigned by brand manager.
· Coordinate with team to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions
· Translate technical documents and marketing documents
· Assist in the creation of video, and image content for different channels
· Assist with daily administrative duties.
· Ensure daily workflow tasks are completed within designated timelines.
· There is a chance to be invited to become a full-time employee if the internship has good results.
· Bachelor's degree/ graduate-to-bein marketingis a must
· Experience with and an understanding of market research is a big plus
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
· Good time management
· Monthly allowance: 2 million VND/ month
· Working option: full-time
· Work-based training and other training courses
· Coaching from senior levels
· Enjoy a nice working atmosphere with very good teamwork, and team building activities
· Opportunities to become an official recruit after 4 - 6 months
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees
Office address158 Nguyễn Văn Thủ, Đa Kao, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
Similar jobs for you