Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Brand Manager Elshe Skin
- Own the development and messaging of the product and brand narrative.
- Manage day-to-day operations on aspects of the brand business.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze research in order to identify opportunities.
- Assist in developing and preparing of sales presentation, sales materials, and marketing plans and present to leadership as needed.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns.
- Establish and maintain brand budgets.
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity.
- Research competitive brands, products, trends, analyzing pricing, key ingredients and claims.
- Lead the launch strategies and 360 marketing support for all new products working withcross-functional teams.
- Solve problems creatively and collaborate cross-functionally to get the job done.
- more than 5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management.
- Experience in beauty/personal care is preferred. Marketing
- Experience with business development or brand building required.
- Experience in new market expansion or digital marketing.
- Experience in monitoring and improving brand presence and market centiment.