Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Identifying and optimizing organic traffic growth across countries.
- Perform keyword-focused research in multiple languages.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc optimization data and requests.
- Identify and test potential SEO growth opportunities on a SEA country-by-country basis
- Working closely with KKday copywriters, developers, and marketing team to bring organic traffic.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- A genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing
- Evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms
- A commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date
- An inquisitive mind which drives you to understand Google’s algorithms and predict what changes might be coming
- A good understanding of search engines
- An understanding of how customers search, where they search and why they purchase something online
- A good understanding of the wider marketing context
- strong analytical skills for understanding ranking algorithms
- Excellent communication skills to educate, inform, manipulate and mediate across a number of stakeholders in an organization