Job description for Blockchain Developer at Synodus
Blockchain Developer (Senior/Middle)
Address: 3rd Floor Shopping center – FLC tower, 265 Cau Giay (HN)
We all know this is the time of challenging the traditional bank for crucial needs of the world – seamless financial service, and web3 is an essential element of it. To lift our customer experience to next level of secured – simple – quick, our Neobank are not only financial technology — or fintech — company that typically offer mobile-focused banking accounts with eye-catching features such as low-cost credit or cash-back rewards, but also linked with web3 that support cross border transactions and asset securely saved once your governance currency (fiat) comes to in-sustainable status with full banking products and services, including but not limited in saving, spending but also investing, lending and more.
Let discuss in detail with us to explore more.
- Research, learn, design and evaluate applications for new tools and Blockchain frameworks as they continually evolve
- Coach and mentor junior/fresher members to encourage continuous growth.
- Work in a cross functional team (Product Managers, UI / UX, Designers and Engineers) in a highly collaborative environment where you will also speak to our community and often pair to solve problems.
- Work across the whole development lifecycle (discovery, delivery, testing, releasing, supporting and maintaining) using an agile methodology.
- Lead and facilitate workshops with both business and technical teams to foster alignment
- Design and build and test innovative blockchain solutions from inside or outside requests or needed from our projects.
- Provide technical support to external teams and customers and also gather requirements to make them more productive.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and grow our internal capability.
- Closely collaborate with internal and external experts within various technical domains.
- Help the team champion software quality while being pragmatic.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, IT or Computer Science related majors with 3+ years experience with software development and 2+ years experience in Blockchain area.
- Participated and understand detail how it works in at least one blockchain-related project, familiar with blockchain open-source projects such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Near, Cosmos, etc.
- Good understanding about blockchain scaling solutions and DeFi protocols like: L1/L2, Oracles, DEX, AMM, P2P Market, ….
- Great understanding and know-how about token standards and related use cases in domain such as DeFi, Securitize, NFT, …
- Great experience with Smart Contract Programming and Auditing in one of platforms such as EVMs, Viper, Solana, Near…
- Coding clean and clear
- Familiar with applicable scenarios of public and consortium chains, familiar with underlying mechanisms and implementation principles of blockchain
- Proficient in at least one of blockchain development language Erlang, Go, Python, Java and Node.js
- Familiar with distributed, multi-threaded, asynchronous programming and high-performance design and coding and performance tuning
- Good at Backend development
- Familiarity with cryptography, understanding of multi-party secure computing, homomorphic encryption, differential privacy, blockchain and other security technologies is preferred
- Familiarity with common consensus algorithms, such as PoW, PoS, PBFT, etc
- Familiar with basic operation and maintenance technology, able to complete daily technical operation and maintenance work
- Passionate about technology, up-to-date on the latest technology developments and commercial applications of blockchain, team-player with strong communication skills
- Be able to read English documents
- Strong customer focus, analytical thinking, team player, influencing and negotiating
- Startup mindset: Agile, Lean, Actively and self-responsibility, Problem-solving thinking
- Privacy solutions on blockchains like Zero Knowledge Proof, ZK Roll-ups, Encryption/Decryption on-chain, …
- Exchange solutions on blockchains like AMM, Aggregator, Order-book
- Centralized exchange, how it works
- High security oracle solutions
- Financial oriented blockchain solutions like Ripples, Stellar, Corda, …
- Legal & business understanding about tokenomic and government
- Blockchain Certifications
- Security mindset and understanding about hacked public reports
BENEFIT AND PERK:
- Attractive salary and package (Negotiate)
- Working time: 8:30-18:00 (off 1.5h from 12h to 13h30 for lunch) from Monday to Friday
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space and huge demand projects
- Flat structure
- Self-management is appreciated
- Psychological safety; Your ideas are always welcomed
- Friendly, innovative, and supportive environment
- Free dress code - Your choice to be confident and comfortable
- 13th month salary, annual heath-check, insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law, monthly teambuilding
- BIC health Insurance package
If you are always willing to learn, if you like challenges, and if you want to get an attractive package don’t hesitate to join Synodus
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
Office address3rd floor - Shopping Center, FLC Twin tower, 265 Cau Giay