Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Big Data Engineer Quod Ai
- Work with fellow engineers and data scientists to develop and maintain our core product.
- Implement our data pipelines (Java, Elasticsearch, Redis, Apache Beam).
- Work on the implementation of new features, leaving things properly implemented, well documented and delivered on time.
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities to create and improve. From our development process, up to final user’s experiences.
- Solid skills with Java. Python is a plus.
- Solid understanding of databases.
- Relevant experience with Google Cloud or AWS.
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to learn and iterate quickly.
- An obsession with agile and lean principles (GitHub, Trello).
- Experience with complex text parsing and web scraping a plus.
- Experience with data pipelines or ETL a plus.
- University degree in computer science or similar education.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with focus on backend development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Full time position
- Salary at market rate