Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Behaviour Therapist Our Special Story
- Teach children with autism spectrum disorder and special needs using Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) principles and strategies in 1-on-1 and group settings.
- Provide school shadowing services to children in mainstream schools.
- Receive regular training and supervision
- Degree in Psychology, Education, or related studies
- Strong willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Fun, loving and energetic
- Enjoy working with children
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to travel to conduct home based therapy in various locations (Transport allowance provided)
- Singaporean only