Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Bank Teller (12 Months Contract - Convertible and Renewable) Icbc Ltd, Singapore Branch
- Responsible for promoting and marketing conventional products to clients.
- Ensure accuracy in maintaining all cash holdings and transactions at the end of the day.
- Assist in all customers’ inquiries efficiently.
- Process the daily transactions over the counter.
- Ensure all cash and cheque are bank into the corresponding banks.
- Perform basic bookkeeping and banking transactions such as collection, counting, and disbursement of cash.
- Ensure all record books of related transactions are updated from time to time.
- Handle all the branch administrative and paperwork duties.
- Perform any tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma or above, preferably in Banking and Finance or related disciplines.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity. Prior working experience/internship in the banking sector will be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Driven and motivated.
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events