Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Must have skills
Job description for Backend Programmer at Anantarupa Studios
- Design, implement, and maintain server-side software for online multiplayer video games, including: REST API services, databases, and server infrastructure.
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation, and performing code reviews.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Front-end and Back-End Software Engineers, Game Programmers, and Game Designers.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms, and products.
- Work with game designers to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- 1-3 years of experience as a back-end developer.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- A track record of projects completed on time.
- Work autonomously, are excited by new technologies, and will never back down from the challenges of scale.
- Knowledge of software development best practices—how to create software that’s extensible, reusable, and meets desired architectural objectives. A strong familiarity with OOP is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in developing RESTful APIs in any programming language (object-oriented languages like C# or Java are preferable, but not required).
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL databases.
- Experience with a version control system, such as Git.
- Experience in writing unit tests is a plus.
- Experience with Web Server technologies is a plus.
- Experience with Linux/Unix is a plus.
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis is a plus.