Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Bachelor or Diploma Degree in Informatics technology /Information System/Computer Science/any related fields
- A fast learner and willing to learn something new
- Have a passion to work in a Startup
- Have experience in similar position or individual project is preferred
- Have experience making payment systems that are integrated with various banks in Indonesia is a plus.
- Able to work individually or as a team
- Fluent in english (reading & writing)
- Willing to work in Yogyakarta
- Free Lunch & Dinner At Office
- Free Coffee & Snacks
- 7-Hour working hour x 5 days (8 hour including breaktime)
- Flexible working hours ( start and end time)
- Monthly Outing 1x
- Annual Outing 1x
- Tax reporting is administrated by office
- Hard & Soft-skill seminar, trainings,etc.