Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Backend developer (Ruby on rails) at Seal Commerce
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Understand the entire web development process (design, development and implementation)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Basic understanding of database systems: PostgreSQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Hands on creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (ROR/GoLang)
- Basic English communication skills. Good English reading skill.
- Experienced with Agile software development
- Experienced with DevOps, AWS, Kafka, Kinesis
- Experienced with building e-commerce stores
- Experienced with integrating e-commerce platform APIs (Shopify, Haravan, Shopee, Lazada...)
- Being able to work fullstack (NodeJS, ReactJS, NextJS)
- Salary range: Up to $3,000
- Performance review: 2 times per year.
- Yearly Salary Package: 13th-month salary bonus + Performance bonus: up to 3 months.
- 12 remote working days/ year.
- 12 annual leaves/ year.
- Bonus on birthday, 30/4 & 1/5, 2/9.
- Weekly shoulder massage treatment.
- Annual team building: summer trip, many indoor and outdoor activities such as soccer club, swimming club, cycling club…
- Social insurance & Health insurance for team members.
- Annual Health Checkup at the top clinic in Vietnam.
- Opportunities to build world-class products that shape the future of E-commerce
- Autonomous and flexible in an Agile team environment
- Constantly innovating and enhancing technology
- Opportunities to learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleagues
- Professional and creative office view
- You are able to work as a member of a full process of product development. Even working with the CEO and PO on new ideas. We want to develop and grow a strong product development team with expertise and skills we can be proud of through different products and battles.
- Flexible working time:
- Morning: 8:00 am -12:00 pm (check in from 8:00 am to 8:45 am)
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm (check out from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm)