Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Job description for Back End Engineer (Golang) at Tix Id
- Grow Forward & Give Impact We are passionate about taking the cinema ticketing industry into the next level of ground-breaking innovation through the greatest technology implementation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
- Be A Part of #TIXBuddies Yes, the folks in the engineering, business, design and any other related department(s) will be your companions on this ride. These are the master builder behind Indonesia’s largest online cinema ticketing platform!
- Coordinate between multiple cross-functional teams internally
- Ability to deliver high-quality software products based on requirements using Agile process
- Ability to read, understand and translate specifications into coded solutions
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor sub-ordinates by setting up standards and best practices for team
- You have bachelor’s degree in a technical or scientific field. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred,
- Or have engineering wisdom equivalent to 4 (2 for associate) years progressive experience
- You have experienced in Golang programming languages, and PostgreSQL for relational database
- You have experience estimating scope of projects based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- You have experienced 5 full software lifecycles
- You are familiar with Agile Methodology
- You are able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- You have working knowledge of architecture and software design patterns