Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Back-End Developer MAF Intelligence Pte Ltd
- Research, evaluate and analyse technical and design requirements.
- Plan and implement model data structures for high scalability.
- Develop software related to portfolio asset and risk management.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Process multiple data sources, databases and output in different forms.
- Identify and suggest various methods to improve function efficiency and code quality.
- Validate models and algorithmic techniques.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- 2+ years of web API development experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of back-end programming language (Restful API).
- In-depth knowledge of different Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask).
- Understanding of at least one database connections (MySQL/PostgresSQL/MongoDB).
- Familiarity with data analysis tools (Numpy/Scipy/Pandas/Matlab).
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix/Shell environments.
- Strong hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating and analysing of large volumes of data.
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Python (Flask/DJANGO/Pyramid)
- SQL (MySQl/PostGres/MongoDB)
firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.