Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Associate Project Manager at Just Analytics
- Develop an understanding of the objective of the project and how the different pieces (i.e., architecture / infrastructure / application ) contribute towards achieving those objectives.
- Takes input from the team to develop the detailed IT work plans, schedules, resource plans.
- Document and track project scope, changes, issues, risks, and profitability of projects.
- Create weekly and monthly project status reports for internal and customer consumption.
- Conduct daily project status update with project team
- Ensure data in the tools is updated and accurate
- Setup the teams, SharePoint structure and Odoo for the projects and manage user add, remove, change access rights.
- Project Kickoff and Closure (Adhoc)
- Run the project kickoff / closure and respective checklists
- Performs general project administration and support such as tool administration, new joiner activities, facilities management, project communication, and basic reporting.
- Ensure data is accurate for the following project summary reports on a weekly basis
- Project financials report.
- Milestone Dates
- T&M Forecast
- Project Issues and Actions list
- College graduate in Engineering or Business
- Total 3 years of experience in IT with a minimum of 1 year of work experience in project manager role as part of an IT project delivery.
- Prior experience in managing cloud or data related projects would be ideal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other MS applications
- Agile certification would be preferred.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Remote work options