Job description for Assistant Fashion Designer at Josephine Anni
- Creating design concepts according to latest trends, consistent with JA's brand identity, and internal market behaviour
- Creating technical drawings, artworks, and design tech-packs
- Working closely with sampling team to develop samples, and manage to meet deadlines
- Sourcing fabric & accessories
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Fashion
- Min. 1 year of experience in the fashion industry but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to create technical drawings, artworks, and design tech-packs.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and deliver results.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Excels
- Have an understanding of fabric materials and accessories
- Should be able to complete the work in time and meet the deadlines
- Pattern Making skill is a plus
- Proactive and able to work in a team
- Able to work in fast-paced environment