Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Art Gallery Intern Ipreciation
- We are looking for an intern with a go-getter spirit - one who is detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- The intern is required to work with auction and artist materials in both English and Mandarin.
- They should possess efficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software and basic photography skills would be an added advantage.
- Internship Period: Ideally Jul 2021 onwards
- Working hours: Monday to Friday - 10am to 7pm, Saturday - 11am to 3pm or 2pm to 6pm.
- We are open to discussing the duration and details of the internship.