Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Must have skills
Job description for Art Director at Publicis Groupe Vietnam
- Art director supports the Creative Group Head with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams from conception to production
- Art director is responsible for the “look” of a campaign, this includes selection of ﬁlm director, photographer, typography style, overall layout, graphic elements
- Leads Art team, including Designers & visualizers for concepting ad campaigns.
- Works closely with Creative Group Head, Planner, Account Management team to understand strategic brand direction and KPI’s for eﬀective brand experience development
- Will report to Creative Group Head to ensure quality and standards are met
- Collaborates with Account Management to develop reasonable timelines for each project
- Develops presentation decks for creative work that tell a story about each communication
- Develops comprehensive & detailed inspirational production briefs
- Inspires, collaborates and guides artists, photographers, ﬁlm makers, activation agencies, content producers and all those responsible for generating works that collectively make up a completed product
- Leads agency presentations in new business pitches when required
- 4+ year experience, passionate for ideas, design, hybrid of traditional and digital
- Ability to articulate thoughts into concrete ideas, visuals and words
- Thorough time management skills with the understanding of using project management tools, to be able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects to meet strict deadlines
- A sharp focus on doing not talking or delegating
- Must have good taste, exceptional eye for detail
- A portfolio boasting an impressive collection of ideas, rendered in contemporary yet relevant visual styles that deliver on all of the above
- A team player, with brave, enthusiastic cheerful attitude
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Publicisgroupecareers
- Smart Recruiter: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/PublicisGroupe?search=Vietnam