Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Architecture Teacher (for children and youth) The Possible Class
- Conduct creative sessions in physical classroom setting and virtually, if the situation requires. Able to manage classes with effective timetabling and punctuality.
- Facilitate, coach, motivate and support young learners, nurturing their enthusiasm towards exploring the wonders of the environment and world around them by inquiring, ideating, hands-on experimenting, concept sharing and collaboration.
- Apply Arkki’s teaching approach to ensure active learning in a conducive environment with a focus on creativity, imagination, problem solving, confident expression and other social competencies.
- Source creative projects’ supplies, prepare the classrooms and plan lessons.
- Adapt the course content appropriately for local/regional context as and when required, to enable stronger appreciation of lessons by learners.
- Assess, record and report student’s progress and development in a timely fashion and provide appropriate feedback to schools and parents.
- Build strong relationships with parents and work collaboratively with them to ensure learners are supported in their learning journeys.
- Ideally 3 years and above of professional experience in architecture or design technology. Candidates with architecture background will have strong advantage.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be available from November 2021 till first week of January 2022 for holiday workshops.
- Experience in conducting classes or workshops for children is a plus.
- Collaborator with good communication and presentation skills.
- Hands-on, willing to pick up small tasks, own challenges, and go beyond the comfort zone
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Available to work during weekends as well – on rotation basis if required.
- Flexible, able to manage change well and improvise quickly.
- Flexible work hours
- Parental/family leave
- Personal development benefits