Job description for Application Support at Orang Tua Group
- Supports smooth application operational processes in OT
- Design and develop application systems according to company needs
- Implement the application rollout
- Search, explore and propose updated application systems
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with a GPA minimum of 3.00
- Minimum age 23 to 30 years
- No work experience is required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Report This Job
About the company
> 10,000 employees
OT is a consumer goods company that produces various kinds of daily necessities. Starting from a traditional health drink with high-quality standardized ingredients and processes. OT has grown more modern without leaving the positive and noble values that were initiated by the company's founders. Various products ranging from food, and beverages, to personal care products, have long been part of the lives of Indonesian consumers. Some of them are Formula, Tango, Teh Gelas, MintZ, Blaster, Oops, and Kiranti. In fact, because of their quality, OT products have been present in the international market and can be enjoyed by foreign consumers. By staying focused on consumer needs and also continuing to innovate, OT has launched superior products that have won various awards through survey institutions that are recognized nationally and internationally. All of these achievements cannot be separated from the support of consumers, employees, and the values that we have believed in since the beginning. All the trust and hard work from various parties have shaped OT into a company that is highly committed to always trying to improve products and work processes to meet consumer needs.