Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description APAC Trend Analyst Trendwatching
- Conduct ongoing research and analysis on macro, industry and consumer trends and innovations across all APAC markets.
- Write and present about your research and analyses - from client trend reports to corporate events, webinars and conferences.
- Host innovation workshops and trend presentations (using TrendWatching's methodology) for our clients and audience across APAC.
- Work with our APAC partners (from Thailand to China to India) to localise our content and training.
- Work with our Founder and our Chief Business Officer building out our Singapore-based team and services.
- You have 3+ years experience 'in trends' in APAC.
- You care deeply about sustainability, equity, well-being and transforming business into a force for good.
- You perform best in a cosmopolitan, entrepreneurial and freelance-minded environment.
- You are fluent in English, with skills in Chinese or other Asian languages a definite bonus.
- You are comfortable working with a lean team and resources, in a flexible environment.
- You are based in Singapore, and are a Singapore Citizen/PR.
- Contributing to a more purpose-driven economy.
- Seeing your work have an impact on people across the globe.
- The opportunity to be an integral part of a growing team.
- Being part of a growing team and working with and learning from experienced professionals from truly all over the world.
- A compelling story for your portfolio with endless learning opportunities.
- A competitive remuneration.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Parental/family leave
- Team building events