Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Android developer 港商教育平台新創（HKSA）
- More than two years of experience in Android app development, familiar with basic Android components, life cycle, e.g. Activity, Fragment, Service, etc.
- Familiar with Java and are familiar with or are learning Kotlin, and have participated in at least one Kotlin project development
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and the basic data structure of Java, the various sub-categories of e.g. Collection and their differences
- Have good development and testing habits, can independently clarify requirements or debug and find the most suitable solution and implement it
- Possess RESTful API connection related experience, good at handling the Loading, Success, Error UI status that API calls will encounter
- Good at handling complex UI designs, and have made customized UI components, such as: custom ToolBar, ViewGroup with opening and closing effects, custom card shadows, etc.
- Good at handling animation effects on the App, familiar with Android's Animator components and able to implement various animations, e.g. color gradients, changing component sizes, parallax scrolling, etc.
- Understand or have used MVVM architecture, familiar with ViewModel, LiveData and other Architecture components
- Familiar with GitFlow and Git common operations, e.g. Pull request, Branch, Merge, Rebase, Cherry Pick, etc."