Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Administrator, Sales Support Amos International (s) Pte Ltd
- Process customer and client, tenders, quotations, enquiries and orders.
- Ensure all tenders, quotations are submitted within customer’s deadline and orders are prepared in accordance to customer specification.
- Complete RFQ via ERP best pricing and ensure completion of quote as per customer request.
- Raise all customer feedback to Team Leader and ensure it is logged in the (CIL) Continuous Improvement Log.
- Prepare quotes and submit to Team Leader for approval.
- Always engage in a friendly and professional manner with clients, customers and internal stake holders.
- Ensure any change in customer requirement re updated in a timely manner before submission of quote for approval.
- Follow up with customer on quotations.
- Identify order building opportunities through telephone sales expertise.
- Coordinate with Procurement team for parts purchase whenever possible
- Issue order to Procurement or Operations team based on customer’s requirement and Purchase order
- Any other related jobs and assignments as and when assigned to you.
- Practices 5S standard, maintain and ensure workplace health and safety requirements.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to systematically work independently and in a team
- Fluent English – both in writing and speaking
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- Strong interpersonal understanding with an awareness of different cultures within the customer base, team and organisation
- Right attitude, willing to learn, proactive, team player & ability to work on own initiative
- Preferable with Customer Service or Sales working experience.
- Experience in handling vessel supply would be an added advantage
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages