SGD1,200 - 1,500/Month
Job description for Acoustic Data Intern at Carro
Carro is seeking to hire a data intern for our Acoustic Engineering team.
The job scope is to collect, process and analyse acoustic data to produce useful trends and analytics. While this will be a hands-on role, it is not necessary for applicants to be well-versed with vehicle engineering - our car experts will provide the relevant training. Successful applicants can thus expect to learn some basic knowledge of vehicle engineering and machine learning models.
This role offers many opportunities for creative solutions, personal achievements and upward mobility.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Simulate different scenarios to produce different type of acoustic data
- Record data with ground truth using phone application
- Conduct testing of the mobile application and the AI models
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Present information using data visualization techniques on dashboards
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Currently studying in the penultimate/final year of diploma and above, pursuing Engineering and equivalent fields of study
- Able to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, hunger to achieve results, resourcefulness and a team player.
- Highly motivated with a sense of ownership
- Committed to overseeing tasks from end-to-end towards completion
- Keen in self-learning
Report This Job
About the company
1001 - 5000 employees
Office address28 Sin Ming Ln, #01-134, Singapore 573972